This year, the class will take place Feb. 14th from 12:30 - 4 pm at the Genesee Valley Auction house in Centerville.
• lengthening the growing season
• pepper, cabbage, and summer squash production tips
• quality control • optimizing small grain rotations
• food safety • demo tables & break-out discussion
• common pests and diseases round-up
This meeting, including refreshments, is free! Thanks to the Genesee Valley Produce Auction for their sponsorship. Please pre-register by Feb. 12th so we can have enough materials available for everyone.
Genesee Valley Produce Auction
8855 County Road 3
Centerville, NY 14029
Last updated January 24, 2020