Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County is accepting bids for the sale of the following property:
Livestock scales manufactured by Paul Scales. Individuals may bid on either or both scales, please specify amount of bid per scale.
Additional photos of scales.
• 1 - Cattle Chute and manual scale with palpation cage and wheel mount for portability.
• 1 - Small Animal Manual Scale and Chute
Conditions of Sale:
1. Only sealed bids will be considered.
2. Bids will be opened and the decision to accept or reject will be made by association treasurer.
3. Only definite and specific amounts in terms of dollars will be accepted as an offer.
4. A check must be delivered to the association before the property is removed.
5. Any or all bids may be rejected by the association.
6. No guarantee on the property is implied.
7. The property must be removed within 10 days of the acceptance of the bid offer.
8. All bids must include the item (Cattle or Small Animal Scale), the dollar amount of the bid per scale, name, address, and signature of the bidder, and date.
9. Questions or arrangements to view items will be handle through Lynn Bliven, Ag & Natural Resource Issue Leader. Contact information: email@example.com or (585) 268-7644 ext. 18.
10. All bids must be submitted to Lisa Clark-Shay, Treasurer, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County, 5435A County Road 48 Belmont, NY 14737, on or before August, 2018.
Last updated August 2, 2018