Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County is accepting bids for the sale of the following property:
Mobile Processing Unit on custom built 8’ x 20’ steel framed trailer with diamond plate floor, lights, brakes, 4 stabilizing jacks, and step. There is NO TITLE, operates as single use trailer under NYS DMV code. Includes: one 10 evisceration table, 4 hoses, 8 shackles; one 8 finish table with 3 hoses. 8 kill cones. Propane tank and regulator with temperature adjustment. Scalding tank, dunk bucket, automatic dunking. Plucker with 1 HP motor new in 2016. Aluminum boxed tubing frame for canopy or cover (not included). Misc. supplies and storage box. Additional photos of MPU.
Livestock scales manufactured by Paul Scales. Individuals may bid on either or both scales, please specify amount of bid per scale.
Additional photos of scales.
• 1 - Cattle Chute and manual scale with palpation cage and wheel mount for portability.
• 1 - Small Animal Manual Scale and Chute
Conditions of Sale:
1. Only sealed bids will be considered.
2. Bids will be opened and the decision to accept or reject will be made by association treasurer.
3. Only definite and specific amounts in terms of dollars will be accepted as an offer.
4. A certified check must be delivered to the association before the property is removed.
5. Any or all bids may be rejected by the association.
6. No guarantee on the property is implied.
7. The property must be removed within 10 days of the acceptance of the bid offer.
8. All bids must include the item (MPU, Cattle or Small Animal Scale), the dollar amount of the bid per scale, name, address, and signature of the bidder, and date. Employees, members of the board or committees and their families are not eligible to bid on the purchase of excess property.
9. Questions or arrangements to view items will be handle through Lynn Bliven, Ag & Natural Resource Issue Leader. Contact information: email@example.com or (585) 268-7644 ext. 18.
10. All bids must be submitted to Lisa Clark-Shay, Treasurer, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County, 5435A County Road 48 Belmont, NY 14737, on or before June 25, 2018. Bids will be opened at the Cooperative Extension Center on June 25, 2018 at 4 PM.
Last updated June 7, 2018